This past weekend we took an unexpected trip to Mississippi. We were going to make it soon, just planned out a little more. Driving 7 hours with a 4 month old didn't seem like fun...but it wasn't too bad. Cooper did a great job. My grandmother passed away so it was a bittersweet trip. We spent the weekend with family and Cooper experienced a lot of firsts! We went to the MS Delta, Drew, where my grandmother lived. We had fun at our nephew, Cale's bday celebration at the MS Braves game. We spent time with Nana and Poppy (my parents) and went to church where John and I got married. The weekend went by fast especially since we left Clinton Sunday night running from Hurricane Gustov. We can't wait to go back soon!
Nana and Cooper
Cale showing Cooper Guitar Hero
Callie loving Cooper
Poppy rocking Cooper
Aunt Tara, Uncle Patrick, and Cousins Callie, Connor and Cale



1 comment:
He really is so cute...I love your header picture...I just want to eat him up. Hope y'all are well.
Post a Comment