The past weekend we took Cooper to Oxford - The University of Mississippi. We meet up with my 3 best friends from college and their families. We took Cooper to the Grove and to the game. The Grove was a blast and the game... disappointing, since Cooper didn't see a Rebel victory. He really didn't even see the game. The abrupt cheering and the noise from cannon after a touchdown was scored scared him, so we sat behind the glass and watched the HUGE NEW Jumbotron! I love going back to Oxford and will especially love it when Cooper is aware of how much fun Ole Miss football games are- even when we don't win!
Taking Cooper to the Grove
Josie and Cooper hanging out in the Grove
Me & Cooper, Abby & Josie, Hilary & Emmy
Abby & an unhappy Josie, Christy & Morgan, Me and Cooper
Me & Coop (under a red tent)



3 comments:
How much fun! You all look great...what beautiful babies. Cooper is a little out numbered in the male/female department!
Brandi - I don't suppose you know my cousin - Larss Counsil - from your time at Ol' Miss? I know it's a big place, but it's worth a shot! :) He married a girl from there too - Shayna (but I don't know her maiden name). Just wondering! Looking forward to meeting you this weekend! - Erin
hey. we were supposed to go to that game but it didn't work out. Cooper is getting so big. Hopefully we'll get to see him over the holidays. Kaytlin is about to be 1!!!!! I can't believe it. Are y'all going to any more games? We're going to the Auburn game on Nov. 1
Post a Comment