Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6/16/2009

Cooper Lately

Cooper is truly keeping us entertained lately! His personality is booming. Here are a few pics of how Cooper is keeping us laughing and loving life. 

Lately...
Cooper loves talking on the phone... even when it is the T.V. remote! I was told his dad used a banana for a phone when he was Coop's age. Like Father, Like Son.
Lately...
Cooper loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (I promise, the T.V. is only on in the mornings!) This is what I found one morning as I was trying to make breakfast. We have a clever one on our hands! He was trying to get as close to the T.V. as possible by standing on a plastic book. The book was in the basket!
Lately...
Cooper loves eating apples. Usually it is with his Dad, but today Dad was out of town. So, he wanted it all to himself. He wouldn't let me have any (or try to help him)! It took him about 30 min. to get to this point. I found sticky, apple smudges everywhere! 
Needless to say that lately... Cooper is ALL boy and so much fun! 
We couldn't ask for a better life!

No comments: