Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

8/21/2009

Worried Looks, Boo-Boos and Whistles

The weather was beautiful, so we headed outside. Cooper and I met friends at Faust Park for fun on the playground and a first. Cooper's 1st time on the 
Carousel.
What did Coop think of his first ride? I'll let the pictures do the talking :)

Before the ride started, he wanted nothing to do with the horse.
So we got off and sat in the seat.
This was his face the whole ride.

He wouldn't let go of me and his face said it all... he was so WORRIED!

After nap, we went outside. He is moving so fast these days, that he falls so much. Well, his last fall resulted in his 1st BIG boo-boo! Blood and all.  His cute Cars band-aids were too small so we searched for others and found a really BIG bandage.  It took up his whole knee and he tried his hardest to get it off. Of course, he was moving at lightening speed minutes later.

One morning, from across the room, I heard it. Cooper found my teacher whistle. Who knew he knew how to blow a whistle. He thinks it is so funny and I do too, unless it is 6:30 a.m. and before my cup of coffee! He wears it around his neck and looks so cute. Maybe we have a coach in the making... or a teacher! 







No comments: