Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3/14/2010

Like Father, Like Son

Really, Cooper IS my child, even though he is JUST like his father in EVERY way! Looks and personality. Attitude and actions. He is JUST like John. Here are a few captured moments of "Like Father, Like Son":

"I shower" - just like Daddy
Drinking "Daddy Juice" (OJ) from the bottle- just like Daddy
(this does not happen every day, for Cooper at least)
Fixing his hair- just like Daddy

There are so many moments in my day that Cooper does something just like John and I wouldn't have it any other way. I fell in love with John before Cooper and love him even more today as a Daddy, why would I want my child to act like anyone else? Hopefully one day, I can at least get him to say "Y'all" and "Hotty Toddy"!

No comments: