Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7/07/2009

4 Years and Happy 4th!

On the 4th,  John and I helped a good friend/my lifesaver (who I taught with for 6 years) celebrate her wedding in Naples, FL. So as we celebrated the newlyweds, we also celebrated our 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! We extended our weekend wedding plans by one day and stayed from Th.- Sun. here in Naples and it was fabulous. We had a perfect weekend with sun on the beach, good food and celebrating the new couple! The wedding was beautiful! We missed Cooper (he was staying with John's mom!) but we loved our time alone. He was also having A LOT of fun with out us at Bummy's house which makes it a lot easier to be away. 

Wedding Day-July 2, 2005
4th Anniversary-July 2, 2009

The past 4 years have been blissful. Adding Cooper to our family of 2 made it so much more. I can't wait to feel more love in our house each and everyday! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful husband and father. I love you John.


No comments: