Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7/09/2009

Dare Devil = Big Ol' Black Eye

Cooper has become a dare devil. Dare devil = Big Ol' Black Eye. Well, at least I think it's a BIG Ol' shiner. My little boys 1st black eye. The past few days Coop's mindset is he could do anything and without anybody's help. In 24 hours, I almost called our Doctor 4 times. My heart must be stronger after that day. 

1st accident- Coop was reaching for a cup on the table, the cup fell, he bent down to get it and smacked his left eye on the corner of the table. Big Ol' Black Eye.

2nd accident- John was getting ready for work and Coop heard him upstairs. He climbed on the bottom step, holding onto the gate. It fell and Coop fell with it, hitting his head. 

3rd accident- We were on the back porch playing in his pool. He got sick of it, threw something in the yard, and I went to get it. As I'm walking towards him, he is crawling the concrete back steps to go inside. Needless to say, he didn't make it all the way up and down he went. Me leaping towards him.

4th accident- Dare devil climbed his slide, I went running towards him and he thought it was hilarious. So as he is laughing, he is sitting down on the "edge". I'm again leaping and he's again falling. I caught him but not until he turned a flip and landed on the ground. 

After all is said and done, he is perfectly ok and I am now a nervous wreck at all times. I called my Mom after all the falls and made sure I didn't need to take him to the ER. He was acting fine and settled down quickly after all the accidents, but I needed some reassurance. I PROMISE I am always watching him and always right there. He is just so super fast these days. He's my super fast Dare Devil!

Dare Devil climbing his slide and meaning to fall.
Again, Dare Devil.
Can you see his Big Ol' Black Eye? Left Eye.
Weird pic of Coop, but you can really see his eye here!
The Dare Devil is thinking of his next scheme.

No comments: